Thursday, December 16, 2010

Saw : COMPLETED

It is time once again to induct another game into the 100% complete hall of fame. The 17th entry is none other then Saw. This game is half decent to play through. It has some fun puzzles and the traps can get really stressful. However, the fighting system is downright horendous and there is no Saw theme! What the hell!

I could have finished months ago when I initially rented it but instead left two achievements to get. If I had done them right away, it probably would have taken less then an hour. The disc I received from my rental service this week was damaged. It worked eventually after trying it a few times and it did freeze once. I managed to get what I needed and sent it back.




Merciless - 20G - Stomp five Minions to death
An annoying achievement. Sometimes they would fall so you can stomp them, sometimes they don't.

Professional - 50G - Unlock 20 locked doors
Loaded to a point where there was a locked door, picked it, achievement unlocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment