Monday, May 11, 2015

Slow season in gaming

Not only is it the slow season in gaming for releases, it's slow for me. I've hardly played anything since going on vacation. I don't have much to say, I've just been so busy. Now to make myself look like I did something, here the Mortal Kombat X achievements I've obtained.

Mortal Kombat X












Blanche Advantage - 25G - Hit someone with the Old Lady level interaction












Pledge Yourself - 5G - Reach level 5 in any faction












It's a Gusher - 10G - Spill 1,000 pints of blood












Moving Up - 5G - Reach personal level 10 in XP












A New Beginning - 10G - Complete 50% of Story Mode












Jumping Bean - 5G - Jump 30 times in 1 match












Terrifying Encounter - 50G - Confront a beast within the Krypt












FINISH HIM - 5G - Perform 1 fatality in a match

 

No comments:

Post a Comment