Sunday, May 29, 2016

Funko Pop of the Month #1 - May 2016 - Doom Marine (Games #90)

             If any of you who read this know me, I'm a huge Funko Pop lover. I just think they’re extremely cool figure and if I had the space I’d get a billion of them. This format will be a work in process. I'm not sure how to proceed but we shall start here. I decided it was time to start with the Marine from Doom since the game just came out this month.

            The character caught my eye at the EB games as soon as I saw it. I'm a sucker for Funko’s that have goggles. The green and gold is an odd color that I sometimes think is cool, sometimes not as much. I love the fact that he has his shotgun handy. Unfortunately I find the head looks a little too big for the body. I think it may be because the arms and legs are bunched together giving that perception.

            Forgive the shortness of this look at the Funko of the month, still trying to find my footing. Come back to see what ‘s in store for June. 




No comments:

Post a Comment