Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cocaine on a disc!

Before you say all the compliments on my title, I didn't come up with it. My friend homeslice did. But I have to write it because that is how i'm feeling right now about Bioshock 2. I wish I had more time to play it, but when I get to it's awesome! It feels more fun then the first one.

I love the pattern of finding Little Sisters, gathering and continuing on. It's addictive and rewarding to look and find things such as tonics and plasmids. The system just feels better then it was in the first game.














Confronted Grace - 10G - Confronted Lamb's lieutenant in Pauper's Drop
I graciously (pun!) let her live despite the fact she tried to kill me.




Defeated the Preacher - 20G - Defeated the Preacher
It's kind of lame that the boss was just another Spider Splicer with more health




Fully Upgraded a Weapon - 10G - Installed the third upgrade to a weapon
The title says it all



One Research Track - 20G - Maxed out one Research Track
They did the same thing, telling it all in the title




Bought a Slot - 5G - Bought one Plasmid or Tonic Slot at a Gatherer's Garden
You would think the title would be more clever, but they're just giving it to you right then and there


Big Spender - 15G - Spent 2000 dollars at Vending Machines
Spending like it's going out of style




Master Gatherer - 30G - Gathered 600 ADAM with Little Sisters
No surprise I got this, I did take every opportunity to gather ADAM
Total this post: 110 G
New Gamerscore: 45 165 G
To Go: 4 835 G

No comments:

Post a Comment