Thursday, June 3, 2010

Under the sea

The journey that was Bioshock 2 is now over. I very much enjoyed the second ride through Rapture. The ending I got was sweet and also a little sad. I won't spoil it, play it for yourself. Plus you may get a different ending depending oh how you play the game.

Now I must decide what to play next. While thinking, I grinded a little bit of Lego Indiana Jones. I looked at my gameaccess queue and saw what the next game coming in is: Guitar Hero Smash Hits (sigh). I don't know why I punish myself by grinding through these Guitar Hero games. I don't get much achievements wise and I don't really have fun. Is it the completionist in me? Am I hoping that it will be fun and that they might in a few songs I give a crap about? Whatever the case, I'm setting myself up for another round of drudgery.














Grand Daddy - 25G - Defeated 3 Big Daddies without dying during the fight
When I started this fight, there were only 2 Big Daddies in the room. What happened to the third one? Did the other two eat him?

Nose for News - 20G - Uncovered the secret of Dionysus Park




Found Lamb's Hideout - 20G - Gained access to Lamb's stronghold





Reunion - 50G - Reunited with your original Little Sister




Heading to the Surface - 25G - Headed to the surface on the side of Sinclair's escape pod



Escape - 100G - Escaped Rapture



Story, story, story


Master Hacker - 20G - Hacked 30 machines at a distance with the Hack Tool
Distance hacking is the easiest way to hack, so you'll get this if you like hacking.


Fully Upgraded a Plasmid - 10G - Fully upgraded one Plasmid to the Level 3 version
At the gatherer's garden, all your dream can come true!



Dealt with Every Little Sister - 50G - Dealt with every Little Sister
If you're anal about getting everything you will have this. It's worth it.



Max Plasmid Slots - 10G - Fully upgraded to the maximum number of Plasmid Slots
Plasmids make you better!



All Plasmids - 20G - Found or purchased all 11 basic Plasmid types
They are either given to you or you buy them. None are hidden.



Research Master - 20G - Completed all reasearch on every subject in Rapture
I was so scared I was not going to finish one, but luckily it worked out.











How we say goodbye in Germany - 20G - Access restricted enemy locations 50 times
The grinding continues. Only 3 more cheevos to go.



Total this post: 390 G
New Gamerscore: 45 555 G
To Go: 4 445 G

No comments:

Post a Comment