Sunday, July 20, 2014

Now with Trophies!!!!

In order to show that I am an equal opportunity gamer, I've decided to include trophies on this blog. Even though it is called "Marc's Achievements", I feel that trophies have the same spirit as achievements. Therefore they are now part of this site. I don't play Playstation games nearly as much as Xbox ones, but there are a few that are worth trying. Lately I've gotten back into playing the Infamous series. I finished the first one months ago. I was going to try and finish it up but after getting trophy I decided against it. There are just so many other games out there that I want to play that it's just not worth spending too much time worrying about completions when I should be playing other games sitting on the shelf.

Hotfoot - Bronze - Travel 25 kilometers while riding the rails



So I started Infamous 2 (yeah I know, really original idea). Great game so far, keeps the spirit of the original while adding in new elements.

Watch That First Step - Bronze - Defeat an enemy by destroying the object they stand on



 Don't Fence Me In - Bronze - Climb a chain link fence and rejoice




I wish they had more variety in their trophy tiles but hey, you can't have everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment