Thursday, July 10, 2014

Saints Row the Third : COMPLETED

It's anniversary time. 25th completed game!!! It's not a particularly high number but for someone in my position who doesn't have all that much time for gaming its a big deal. This game in particular has been a long time coming. Judging from my save files it's been about 2 and a half years since I've played Saints Row 3. And there wasn't even all that much left. The DLC in this game is really short. Like an hour each. After spending maybe about an hour and a half I finished it off. They consisted of many small, shitty score cheevos. Oh well, still counts. Happy 25th game completion to me!!!

I Do My Own Stunts - 5G - You parachuted in on the second take and stuck the landing



Lights! Camera! Action! - 5G - You found every hidden clapboard backstage.




 B.A.M.F. - 10G - Defeated 15 enemies at Technically Legal using only melee attacks.



 Public Enemy #1 - 10G - Road blocks are not a problem for you. You've made Jimmy happy.



Weird Science - 10G - Completed mission "Weird Science".




 Eye of the Bee-Holder - 10G - Treated 25 fans to a lovely potential case of anaphylactic shock.



Sting Operation - 5G - Destroyed 5 Steelport Guard vehicles. Fool me once...




Tour de Farce - 10G - Completed mission 'Tour de Farce'.




 Supaa - Excellent - 10G - Shot down a helicopter with a Saints Flow fireball.




Send in the Clones - 5G - Killed a brute with your bare hands (and some Saints Flow).



 The Johnnyguard - 10G - Prevented any harm from coming to Johnny Tag on top of Magarac Bridge.



 My pet, Monster - 20G - You successfully completed all 3 "The Trouble with Clones..." missions. Stripper pole!

No comments:

Post a Comment