Thursday, August 14, 2014

Holy Moley, this is fun!!!

I didn't expect this but Guacamelee is actually addictive. I find myself playing this every chance I get and looking for every secret in the game. The game mechanics are tight. It's platforming that challenges you but never gets so hard that it frustrates you into quitting. There are plenty of interesting characters and the references to other games are quite fun. This game will probably be done before I know it so I might as well enjoy it while it lasts. Oh yeah and I also started Gears of War Judgement.












That's one big Gato Frito - 10G - Dropped the Alebrije into the lave












Power Within -20G - Completed Uay Chivo's INTENSO training












That was INTENSE - 50G - Killed 20 Enemies in a single INTENSO sequence












Main Event - 20G - Defeated a Skeleton-Luchador












I swat you - 10G - Defeated a Chupacabra using only slam












Pollo Power - 20G - Became a chicken












X'tabay - Bye - 30G - Redeemed X'tabay












Snuffed Out - 30G - Extinguished Flame Face












Combo Nerd - 20G - Achieved a 125 Hit Combo












The Never Ending Combo - 30G - Achieved a 200 Hit Combo

Challenge Accepted - 5G - Completed you first Declassified mission




They Called Him Karn - 10G - Completed Museum Of Military Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment