Saturday, August 16, 2014

Such a whore...

I'm not proud of it but I did it. I picked up Superman Returns for 5$. It's pure achievement whoring. There will be nothing good gained from it other then that. I will lose respect from friends and family and more importantly respect for myself. But I can't help it, cheevos need to be gained. If I had enough time and money I'd try to get every single achievement. At least I am redeeming myself a bit by still playing Guacamelee and Gears of War Judgement, so I'm somewhat respectable? No, on second though I'm just a dirty gamerscore whore.












Cock of the Walk - 10G - Defeated an enemy using the Pollo Bomb

Level 5 - 5G - Reached level 5




Ribbon Master - 10G - Earned 3 unique Ribbons in any section




Open Arms - 10G - Completed Halvo Bay Military Academy




Armageddon Averted - 30G - Survived the meteor shower 





Warworld - 50G - Visited and dominated Warworld






 

No comments:

Post a Comment