Friday, January 2, 2015

Reading is hard

The way I've been keeping balance is very strange. For every chapter I read in a book, I need one achievement. For a while it was going well. I was well above 100 saved up, but then I started reading Dan Brown books, and that guy makes chapters like a mother fucker. So my supply has dwindled and I'm down to about 15. Now I was going to start another Dan Brown book, Angels and Demons. Since there are not many cheevos built up, I'll need to gain a hell of a lot more of them. Expect a lot more of these posts in order to build up cheevos for chapters.

Far Cry 4












Robin Hood - 15G - Hijack 3 Royal Cargo Trucks and return them to a liberated Outpost (Campaign Only)

The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season












Going Hungry - 20G - Dealt with a stranger caught in a bear trap

No comments:

Post a Comment