Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wednesday Night Ramblings - November 25 2015 - WWE drops the ball again

                   They did it once again. WWE could have used the huge setback of their champion Seth Rollins getting injured and done something interesting. They could have a made a new mega star with this tournament. But what did they do? They made Roman Reigns win it and then Sheamus cashed in the Money in the Bank and took the title. Both are equally as uninteresting as champion. Now we’re going to have months of an uninteresting feud. I have tickets to the Royal Rumble in January and I have just lost so much interest in it. Why does this company always have to play it safe? Why couldn’t they have done something completely crazy out of nowhere? I love Cesaro and everything he does but they didn’t have to necessarily go with him. What if Neville had won the whole thing? Wouldn’t that have been something worth tuning in to? No, we get Sheamus, who’s already been world champion and didn’t set the world on fire with his run. I need a break from this stuff, I’m thinking I won’t watch at all until the TLC pay per view (or special event, whatever the hell they want to call these nowadays). I need to step away and collect my thoughts before I get too annoyed.

Lego Jurassic World















We're Being Hunted - 20G - Completed Restoring Power















Decided Not to Endorse Your Park - 20G - Completed the Visitor Center















That's how it all starts... - 20G - Completed Isla Sorna















Mommy's Very Angry - 20G - Completed InGen Arrival















Don't go into the long grass - 20G - Completed The Hunted















What About the Others? - 20G - Completed Communications Center

No comments:

Post a Comment