Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Site Update August 17 2016

Hello World!!!

It's been a while since the last site update. There have been a lot of things happening in my life and that prevented me from putting out reviews that I would of been proud of. But now it's back, and it's going to be rebooted. I'm starting over with the numbering system. There have been too many reviews in the past that I am not proud of. A lot of them I wrote just because I felt I needed to, not because I wanted to. So, from now on here is what is going to happen. Every Sunday, you can expect a new review on the site. I am also bringing back the Wednesday Night Ramblings. So that's 2 posts a week, minimum. If there is time and if I feel up to it there may be an extra review here and there. But the goal is to write quality stuff, not just fluff to fill up space. I'm going to be working harder than ever to bring out the best of myself.

One thing I'm looking forward to is announcing the next review during the Wednesday Night Rambling. And since this is Wednesday, allow me to present the next review. Coming on Sunday, August 21st;

Royal Rumble 1994


We're starting things off with a WWE review. It's a weird event with a lot to talk about.
Hope you all enjoy reading this blog. Looking forward to the new future.

No comments:

Post a Comment