Sunday, October 19, 2014

Battlefield Earth

Today I finished Battlefield Bad Company 2. It was an ok game, but it's not something I would ever purchase. Good thing it was part of games with gold, lol. So below are the cheevos I've obtained in it. At least they were fairly generous with that. I just can't stand when games are stingy. Like when you've played 3 hours and still got nothing to show for it.

Battlefield Bad Company 2

 
Sierra Foxtrot 1079 - 15G - Campaign: finish Sangre del Toro




 Destruction Part 2 - 30G - Campaign: destroy 1000 objects




 Thanks for the smokes, brother! - 15G - Campaign: finish No One Gets Left Behind



 Save me some cheerleaders - 15G - Campaign: finish Zero Dark Thirty




Turn on a light - 15G - Campaign: finish Force Multiplier




P.S. Invasion cancelled, sir - 30G - Campaign: finish Airborne




It sucks to be right - 50G - Campaign: finish Airborne on Hard

No comments:

Post a Comment