Thursday, October 16, 2014

October 2014 Review Schedule

I'm pretty late putting this up, but there's a good reason for it. I don't want Hellraiser on here anymore, and finally a few days ago I finished that damn series. The rest of the month is mostly going to be cleanup of things leftover and adding a few little things. My goal is to get things squared off by November, possibly start to review another film series then. In the meantime i'll punish myself by watching Asylum movies. So terrible...

August 3: Ghost Rider
August 10: Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
August 17: St-Elmo's Fire
August 24: Jerry Maguire
September 7: Pope of Greenwich Village
September 21: Trading Places
October 5: 3 count by Jimmy Korderas
October 12: Star Trek : The Next Generations Season 1
October 19: Asylum - Attila
October 26: Asylum - Sherlock Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment