Sunday, March 1, 2015

Charity Mania I begins today!!!!

Yeah guys and gals, time to start the best thing I've ever done with achievements. So starting today until July 1st I will be donating 1$ per achievement unlocked up to 500$. My wife will doing a bike ride to raise money for women's cancer. I hope that my gaming can help someone out in the end. Without further ado, these are the first few achievements. Please note the Lego Pirates achievements don't count since they were won before the beginning of the event.

Rayman Legends












Turnip combo - 10G - Pull a turnip out of the ground, then hit it in the air

Perfect! - 10G - Get lums cups and 3 Teensey cups of a painting

Lego Pirate of the Caribbean

The worst pirate I've ever seen - 15G - Complete Port Royal in Story with zero studs



Wind in your sails! - 15G - Hit a flying parrot on Smuggler's Den




Sniper Elite V2

 Cooking Off - 20G - Snipe a grenade on an enemy's webbing from 100m



Mousetrap Fuse - 10G - Use a trip mine to kill an enemy who is trying to assault your position


Novice Sniper - 20G - Stop the convoy



 Silent but deadly - 10G - Covertly kill 25 unaware enemies



 Get Off the ground - 15G - Kill everyone in the convoy from ground level, except for Kreidl


 Fuel Tank - 10G - Destroy a tank by sniping the fuel tank




Charity Mania Tally: 8 out of 500

No comments:

Post a Comment