Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Feed me more!!!

More WWE time. It's Wrestlemania season so it's fitting that I'm playing the game at the same time. Sadly it's basically the same list as last year, because people are lazy when it comes to achievements. At least it's an easy game for the most part. I won't get a completion because I don't have infinite time to do the online achievements. But I'll be able to get most of them.

WWE 2K15

Wrestling master - 40G - 2K Showcase: Complete 50% of the objectives



 Watch out! - 20G - Successfully reverse a Finisher (Single Play)



 Excellent execution - 20G - Attack every body part at least once using the limb targeting system (Single Play/Exhibition)


 A winning combination! - 20G - Use a wake-up taunt, land a finisher and immediately pin your opponent (Single Play)


Over the ropes you go! - 20G - Eliminate 12 opponents with the same Superstar in a single Royal Rumble match (Single Play)


Charity Mania I tally : 106 of 500

No comments:

Post a Comment