Monday, February 15, 2010

GTA! TLAD! Too many accronyms!!!

It's been over a week, sorry i've been lazy with my 360 love. I don't get much time in the week so I have to do most of my achievement hunting on the weekends. I finally finished off The Lost and Damned pack from GTA 4. At first I wasn't having that much fun, the controls are stiff and not nearly as good as Saints Row 2. But as time went by I was having more fun and getting more and more into the story and the next thing I knew the game was over. The last level was pretty epic. A recommendation for anyone who liked GTA 4. I started playing Call of Duty 3 as well. I figured i'd give it a try. I knew it wouldn't be as good as the Modern Warfare games, but it's a Call of Duty so I had to do it. So far not very exciting, run of the mill WW2 shooter. I'm excited to find out what the Canadian campaign is, we deserve to be recognized as kicking ass in WW2.













TLAD: Easy Rider - 100G - You have completed the story for 'The Lost and Damned'.
Starts off slow but by the end you'll be into the story of Johnny Klebbitz and The Lost MC


TLAD: Full Chat - 70G - Your backup are riding at their best!
You get a couple buddies that come help you when you call them. Everytime you complete a mission with them, their toughness goes up. Once they are both at 100% this achievement will unlock.














Basic Training - 5G - Completed the rigors of basic training.
I've had more rigourous trips to the mailbox!


Conservationist - 20G - Awarded for efficient use of ammunition
I really don't know what I did to deserve this, but thanks.



Still Ticking - 30G - Complete a mission with your body intact.
I almost died a couple times, but luckily I didn't.



Total this post: 225 G
New Gamerscore: 42 395 G
To Go: 7 605 G

No comments:

Post a Comment