Monday, February 22, 2010

In the videogame universe, WW2 never ended!

As my friend always says, people have been making World War 2 games for longer then the war has lasted. While it was fun for a while, i'm getting a little tired of using M1 Garands and MP 40s. I'm glad Infinity Ward took a chance and made Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. Otherwise we would be reliving the Normandy invasion for the 600th time. A very important important part of our history, but I think it's time we moved on and looked at other important battles and wars. I'm excited to see what Treyarch will do with their next Call of Duty. I heard it was going to be in the Cold War, but that could mean a bunch of potential conflicts.

I would also like to note that despite being kiddie, I love the Lego games. You get to play with all these awesome characters in Lego form and its just a blast, from playing through the level to trying to find collectibles. If you can, get them. You can pick up Lego Indiana Jones for 5$, so it won't break your bank.

















American Infantryman - 20G - Fought in the war as an American Infantryman
Story related



Battlefield Scavenger - 15G - Awarded for proficient use of enemy weaponry during a mission
Use a nazi weapon for a whole mission. Ze Germans!!!



Assault Trooper - 15G - Awarded for proficient use of assault weapons during a mission
Even easier, just use the assault rifle you start with during the whole mission.



Big Air - 25G - EXTREME! Found a big jump and caught some air!
It wasn't that big of a jump, but it was TOTALLY EXTREME DUDE!!! (not really)



















Oh, I got a live one here! - 10G - Shock 30 people with Joker's hand buzzer
My girlfriend and I were shocking guys until we had enough studs to get True Hero. It was really fun!!! Damn these lego games for being awesome! P.S. My girlfriend discovered this, not me.



Total this post: 85 G
New Gamerscore: 42 480 G
To Go: 7 520 G

No comments:

Post a Comment