Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This is Electro!!??

So far so good. I've been able to keep this blog going for a month now, which is probably longer then most people expected me to keep it up. With all this school stuff to do i'm surprised I have any time at all to play. But I had a small session last night and a whole bunch of web of shadows 'cheevos popped up, so now is as good a time as any. The symbiotes finally showed up, so we can be done with the pointed gangster and robot fighting. Spider-Man is still annoying as hell, it's been a bad last few years for the character. Let's not even got started on how lame Electro is portrayed. It seems like someone has a grudge out for the Spider-Man universe and is systematically trying to destroy it.


















Declawed - 15G - Wolverine defeated





Defeat Venom, Round Two - 20G - Defeated Venom twice





Grounded - 15G - Electro defeated

These three are all boss related story achievements. Electro's mask in this game is the ugliest i've ever seen the character wear, and we're talking about Electro here!!!



Defeat 500 Enemies - 35G - 500 Enemies defeated

I've beat up a LOT of guys during my playthroughs



Overkill - 20G - Performed all three types of attacks (Ground, Air, Wall) on a single enemy 10 times
Don't know how I did this, I'm not going to pretend I understand the combat system



Total this post: 105G
New Gamerscore: 41 830G
To Go: 8 170 G

No comments:

Post a Comment