Sunday, April 18, 2010

Addicted to da row!

I forgot how great Saints Row 2 is. Better in almost every way to GTA 4 (yes, i'm saying it!). The controls are easier, the driving is MUCH better and the activities are so much funner! Not to say that GTA 4 is bad, it's just that Saint's Row 2 is better. I rediscovered it with a friend the other day and is a great. We were going to do all the activities in co-op but then realized that we had already started it so we didn't know what was done and what wasn't. So we'll probably start a new game just for activities so not to get confused. In the meantime we tried some multiplayer and got a few of those achievements.

We also braved through some spec ops in Modern Warfare 2. I'm getting to the later ones and they are proving to be a bitch and a half. I'm going through it slowly so that I don't get too frustrated. If I can get 3 stars in one mission per gaming session, i'll be happy.















Spread the Love - 30G - Created and won an Xbox LIVE Party Game
At first I thought you just had to play a match, not necessarily win it.


Strong Armed - 10G - Completed the Strong Arm tutorial
I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. You just watch a video then open some text and voila!



True Pal - 10G - Defeated your partner in a co-op diversion
Turn on friendly fire, kill your co-op buddy then you can start a diversion mini game. Win it to get this, then be a good friend and return the favor.
















Professional - 30G - Earn all 3 stars in at least 15 different Special Op missions

I'm getting close to all 69 stars!



Total this post: 80 G
New Gamerscore: 43 630 G
To Go: 6 370 G

No comments:

Post a Comment