Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mines can fly?

As I continue my trek through Dark Void, I find myself in two different places. Most of the time, I am having a good time. Nothing out of this world, but not bad enough that I feel like i'm wasting my time. Then there are the frustrating momments. Like when you're trying to blow up a battleship and stupid flying mines come after you and ruin your day. What's the deal with that? I hate homing things in games, they are just frustrating. Just a rough patch I guess. Will have to get through it to continue on the fun bits.
















Prophesied One - 15G - Complete Prophesied One





The Survivors - 15G - Complete The Survivors






Prison Escape - 15G - Complete Prison Escape




Breaking Camp - 30G - Complete Breaking Camp




More story related achievements, now GOLDEN



Rocket Clothesline - 15G - Melee an enemy immediately after landing
A nice little achievement that caught me by surprise.





Rochambeau, I Go First - 15G - Kill 50 enemies with melee attacks
I seem to remember Rochambeau being a game of guys kicking each other in the nuts and the first to give up loses. Was South Park right?




Pack Rat - 30G - Acquire 30,000 Tech Points
It takes a while at first but once you start flying a lot you get points left and right.




Light Up the Sky - 30G - Destroy 25 targets with the Ark's AA guns
The AA gun kicks ass!!!



I'm a Rocketman, Baby - 15G - Perform 100 special maneuvers with the rocket pack
It's about time, did so many of those air flips.




Total this post: 180 G
New Gamerscore: 44 310 G
To Go: 5 690 G

No comments:

Post a Comment