Saturday, April 24, 2010

Into the Void

After much time and delays, I finished Prince of Persia. It was a fun game with an unusual ending that kind of worked for me. Don't worry, I won't spoil it. Just go and play it, it's dirt cheap right now.

Now that I have some time, I started up Dark Void. I kept hearing negative things about it, but to tell you the truth, I'm actually having a lot of fun with it. The shooting is nothing revolutionary, but vertical cover is an interesting new idea and the jet pack is fun to use also. Another small game I may have never played if I didn't have the gameaccess rental service.
















Explorer - 20G - Congratulations, you have explored the whole land
When you get to the last area, this unlocks.



From Darkness...Light! - 30G - Congratulations, you have reimprisoned Ahriman
You get this for beating the last boss but don't worry, you'll get more of these.

Speed Demon - 10G - Congratulations, you finished the game in under 12 hours
Really, cause I took my time

To be continued... - 80G - Congratulations, the game is complete..the story has only just begun
This is for actually finishing the game. I won't ruin it, but lets just say it's probably not all over.

Be gentle with her - 100G - Congratulations, you have been kind to Elika
Now don't think I'm this amazing gamer. I read that with the latest update, everyone gets this for finishing the game. Elika definitely saved me more then 100 times. It's kind of a shame, it cheapens it for those who actually worked hard to get it and I feel guilty for getting an achievement I don't deserve.
















Prologue - 15G - Complete Prologue





Crash Site - 15G - Complete Crash Site



The Village - 15G - Complete The Village





Spare Parts - 15G - Complete Spare Parts



Village Attack - 15G - Complete Village Attack



Into the Void - 30G - Complete Into the Void




These achievements are all story related, not much to tell about them.



Mark of the Adept - 15G -Destroy 5 UFOs in the Prologue
You start off right away, with the JetPack. Better learn fast!



Dear Diary - 15G - Find a journal

It's kind of interesting to read this, but it gets cut up and if you don't find them all you won't get the whole story.


Killing Spree - 20G - Kill 10 enemies within 60 seconds
Very easy! There's a part with a mounted machine gun and there's a hole where guys keep coming out of. Fire away!




Tesla's Apprentice - 15G - Upgrade first weapon
Like every game now, you apparently need some kind of RPG element in it. In this one, you can upgrade your weapons.


Big Bang - 30G - Destroy a Knight using a grenade
These knights are big muthas that fly around and shoot blue lasers at you. Hurt him a bit then finish him off with the grenade.



Blue Light Special - 15G - Kill 3 enemies with one grenade
I did this multiple times and finally after a while it worked.



Cliffhanger Killer - 15G - Kill 50 enemies while in vertical cover
Vertical is one of the original things in this game, and I for one thinks it works well.


Forgot My Tow Cable - 15G - Fly through an Archon's legs
A nice nod to empire strikes back.














How dare you kiss me! - 15G - Use your whip to kiss Marion, Willie and Elsa.
No joke, you need to get the PERFECT angle to pull this off. With some patience and the help of a friend you can pull this off.




Total this post: 510G
New Gamerscore: 44 130 G
To Go: 5 870 G

No comments:

Post a Comment