Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Xbox 360, I missed you :(

Oh man, does it feel good to play games again! After a lengthy absence, I finally got to play and picked up a few achievements. Now that I have like 5 games waiting to be played, I can say for certain that I don't need to buy any more for a while. I'm nearing the end of Prince of Persia, so next I'll see if Alone in the Dark is as dreadful as everyone tells me it is.















Deflect Master - 20G - Congratulations, you have mastered the art of Deflecting
From what I understand, deflecting is when you block an enemies attack at the last possible second. I think....


Hunter Special - 20G - Congratulations, you can deflect the Hunter's attacks
I guess this proves my theory.


Throw Master - 10G - Congratulations, you have mastered throwing enemies
Got to throw 10 of Ahriman's Jerk Squad into a pit of dooooooooom


Now who's the Hunter? - 20G - Congratulations, you have killed the Hunter
The Hunter can explode in a pretty epic fashion. Kaboom!


Saviour of the City of Light - 50G - Congratulations, the world has been healed
I healed all the light seed spots. Now the world is pretty.


Light Seeds Gatherer - 10G - Congratulations, you have collected 700 Light Seeds
I will get all the Light Seeds, I MUST!!!



Total this post: 130 G
New Gamerscore: 43 550 G
To Go: 6 450 G

No comments:

Post a Comment