Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Max is stronger then the Hulk

I tried to play Incredible Hulk, and then the game crashed. I attempted several times and I never made it to the main menu. So so much for that. In looking for something else, I decided to try the other free Xbone game of the month, Max : Curse of Brother. And you know what, it's not that bad. The graphics are surprisingly good and it's a fun different take on a platformer. It doesn't hurt that there is a lot of gamerscore :)












Ludicrous Speed - 50G - And just in time for tea! (Reached the old lady in under 5 minutes)












Lost and Found - 5G - You found the first piece of the lost Amulet












Just getting started - 15G - You used the magic marker 25 times

 










What Are You Looking At? - 5G - You destroyed the first 5 of Mustacho's Evil Eyes. That'll teach him












Dominos - 10G - You made it safely past the Stone Pillars of Black Rock Canyon












For Whom the Bell Tolls - 15G - Time Marches On (Rang a bell)












Flipping boxes - 10G - Up you go












Guts and Glory - 25G - You made 5 critters explode and survived it. Your clothes might need a rinse though.

X-Men Arcade, the game I just can`t let go. I tried to play online, hoping to find 6 people to play. Unfortunately I only found 1 player. Nevertheless, I decided to try and get one last achievement, so I beat Magneto with every X-Men. Went quick, only needed to fight Magneto and not have to do the complete game.






Master of Magnet - 30G - You defeated Magneto with all 6 X-Men characters!

No comments:

Post a Comment