Friday, June 20, 2014

Why is there a Y in Ryse?

So finally, xbox.com starting posting Xbone achievements. So now I can post all the billion achievements I got in Ryse. So here we go, keep your pants on.












First Blood - 5G - Perform you first combat execution












To Protect and To Serve - 15G - Meet Nero












Give Cesar what is His - 10G - Purchase and Use an Upgrade in Combat












I Have a Story to Tell - 30G - Complete the Beginning on any Difficulty












Forever Lost - 15G - Find you Mother and Sister












Combing My Way Through - 20G - Defeat 10 Enemies in a Row without Sustaining any Damage












Time to Fly - 5G - Perform your First Environmental Execution












Roman Tourist - 10G - Collect Your First Vista












Letter from the Front - 10G - Collect One Scroll












Something I Found On The Way To The Forum - 10G - Collect One Chronicle

 










I Will Avenge You, Father - 30G - Complet S.P.Q.R. On Any Difficulty












There`s No Such Thing As Luck - 10G - Kill An Enemy By Perfectly Deflecting An Arrow












Head Executioner - 10G - Perform 100 Executions In Any Game Mode












Saving Private Marius - 30G - Complete Trial By Fire On Any Difficulty












Whos`s That Girl - 30G - Meet Boudica












Trouble In Sherwood Forest - 30G - Complete The King On Any Difficulty
















Step Right This Way! - 10G - Use A Trap To Kill An Enemy












Coliseum Recruit - 20G - Complete Your First Multiplayer Campaign












The Bigger Thy Are... - 30G - Defeat Glott












Heart of Darkness - 30G - Complete Edge of The World On Any Difficulty












Medium Rare - 5G - Use An Execution To Set Fire To An Enemy












Inner Demons - 30G - Find Out What Really Happened To Your Parents












Siege Me If You Can - 30G - Complete Pax Romana On Any Difficulty












From The Dead - 30G - Become The Righteous Hand Of Vengeance












Never Give Up, Never Surrender - 30G - Defeat Commodus












Ave Cesar - 30G - Complete The Wrath Of Nemesis On Any Difficulty












Not My Type After All - 30G  Defeat Boudica












My Empire Of Dirt - 50G - Complete The Game on Soldier Difficulty












Settling Old Debts - 30G - Complete The Son of Rome On Any Difficulty












Veni, Vidi, Vici - 50G - Complete The Game On Any Difficulty












Been There, Done That - 5G - Replay Any Single Player Level

God, that was a lot of cheevos, but I`m not complaining, Ryse has been very generous to me. I`ll take that over games that make you finish the whole game and only give you 42G (fuck you GoldenEye Reloaded). I might get back and do some more, time will tell. I also player Charlie Murder a bit. I don`t know if I`ll play it much more, a little weird for my liking.






I Brought Down A Giant - 10G - Defeat The Boss Monster

That`s all i`ve got for now, I need a nap. See you all soon. Yes, I know i`m late in my Hellraiser reviews. Don`t worry, i`ll catch up. Exam time now, things are a little slower but i`m not forgetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment