Thursday, June 26, 2014

Movie Reviews #7 - Hellraiser: Deader (2005)




Plot: (from imdb.com) A journalist uncovers an underground group who can bring back the dead and slowly becomes drawn into their world.

Review: We’re still doing this eh. Hellraiser 7. It feels like every movie just takes a little bit more of my soul. Maybe this was Pinhead’s plan all along. Anyway, I should get along with the actual reviewing. 

            In this one Kari Wuhrer ends up getting sent to Romania to investigate a cult that can resurrect people. Somehow this gets shoehorned back to Pinhead. At this point there isn’t much more I can think to say about these movies. The first half nothing really happens, and then in the second half things just get really bizarre and confusing and then Pinhead shows up, monologues and the movie ends. I feel like I’ve written this for the last few movies. I’m just going to plow through the last 2 and hope they offer something better.

Score: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment