Monday, June 23, 2014

Why MP, why

Multiplayer has done it again, it`s killed my dreams. Turns out I can`t finish X-Men Arcade after all. I was hoping you could use 6 controllers on one console but it doesn`t seem to be the case. Yet another sort of finished games. Oh well such is life, forget about completion percentage.






Super Mutant - 10G - You took an energy pill

Got two easy Ryse achievements and mailed it back. Dead Rising 3 is coming in next, but i`m thinking i`ll play some Incredible Hulk. Don`t know why but I just want to start it up.












I Have A Story To Tell (Legendary) - 5G - Complete The Beginning On Legendary Difficulty

 










Bloody Centurion - 15G - Defeat 100 Enemies in Multiplayer

I know i`m really past due on reviews. Don`t worry, they`ll get done but right now I`m in the thick of finishing a school semester so it will have to wait a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment