Tuesday, September 23, 2014

36 days and...over

It's over, the achievement streak has concluded at 36 days. It was a fun run and I smashed my personal best. But I was hoping to make something special and unbreakable and that just wasn't the case. Maybe somewhere down the line I'll try to break it.

In the last week I've only played some WWE 2K14. Finished up 30 years of Wrestlemania and now I'm going to clean up any other achievements I can clean up. I should be able to get most of them but there's a few I won't be able. No way I'm paying 10$ so that I play online just one achievement. The beat the streak stuff is tough too (Undertaker is one tough SOB). I'll clean up the easier stuff and then go from there. Once I'm done getting all I can I may go on to play some of the older WWE games and clear as many cheevos as I can there too.

WWE 2K14

 Ruthless Agression - 15G - Complete chapter 4 in 30 Years of Wrestlemania




 The Universe Era - 15G - Complete chapter 5 in 30 Years of Wrestlemania




Wrestlemania! - 30G - Complete all historical objectives in 30 Years of Wrestlemania



The Demon of Death Valley - 40G - Defend the Streak - Defeat 30 Superstars in a single match



 A Superstar is born - 15G - WWE Universe - Win a match using a Custom Superstar (Single player)



Mr. Money in the Bank - 30G - WWE Universe - Win Money in the Bank using a Custom Superstar (Single player)



A once in a lifetime event - 40G - WWE Universe - Complete a Wrestlemania match using a Custom Superstar (Single player)



History is created! - 15G - WWE Universe - Cash in Money in the Bank and win using a Custom Superstar (Single player)

No comments:

Post a Comment