Monday, September 1, 2014

September 2014 Review Schedule

I don't think I did any reviews this month, did I? Searching back, I did one review for a season of Deadwood but that's it. I've been, terrible at this :S . For this month I will try my best to catch up on these. Not promising it will be up to date but hopefully at least it won't get worse.

June 22 : Hellraiser : Hellworld
June 29 : Hellraiser : Revelations
July 13 : Sharknado
July 27 : DaVinci Treasure
August 3: Ghost Rider
August 10 : Ghost Rider : Spirit of Vengeance
August 17 : St-Elmo's Fire
August 24 : Deadwood Season 3
August 31 : Jerry Maguire
September 7 : Pope of Greenwich Village
September 14 : Strange Days
September 21 : Trading Places
September 28 : Volcano

That's 13 reviews!!! God damn I'm far behind. One day and review at a time.
In other news, the achievements streak is still alive, currently at 22 days. Lots of games, mostly shitty scores.

Motocross Madness

Mechanical Prowess - 10G - Bought 1 new upgrade for any bike




Social time - 5G - Played any splitscreen match




WWE 2K14

A fresh beginning - 5G - Played in an Xbox live match (Player match/Ranked Match)



Super Time Force












That Was Quick - 20G - Die withing 3 seconds of spawning 













Talent Scout - 20G - Add a new team member to the Super Time Force












Gotta Save Them All! - 50G - Complete any level without leaving any saveable team members behind.

Gears of War : Judgment

There's a weird problem on Xbox.com, the data for this game is not coming up.
Nevertheless, no pictures but I did gain 9 achievements.



No comments:

Post a Comment