Saturday, September 6, 2014

John Oliver's awesome!!

Man, I'm loving me some Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. That shits hilarious and actually gives some news. Sure, it's biased to how he feels, but for the most part that is how I believe in things. The achievement streak is still going on, now at 27 days. I have not played that much in the last couple of days, just some WWE 2K14. I'm stuck at the Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage match at Wrestlemania III. Just can't manage to get the leverage pin on Macho Man. At least I can some customer superstar achievements in the meantime.

WWE 2K14

 This is my yard! - 15G - Play a match in an arena created in Create-An-Arena mode



 Woo Woo Woo!!! - 15G - Create a Custom Superstar that is set up with a social account



 One of a Kind Superstar - 15G - Create a Custom Superstar that uses a Superstar head



Watch out! - 20G - Successfully reverse a Finisher (Single player)

No comments:

Post a Comment