Sunday, September 28, 2014

You can't see me

Most of WWE 2K14 is finished. It was actually easier then I expected. Most of it is really simple grinding. The hardest stuff is beating the Undertaker. I've managed to do it once, but the other achievement is to do it about a dozen times. The other one is to defend the streak by being 50 guys in a row. They to get really tough around 30, I think the highest I've gotten to was 35. I'll keep trying but sadly I'll never get the full 1000 because of stupid online achievements.

WWE 2K14

 You can't let down your guard - 30G - Land a Catch or Catapult Finisher (Single Player)



 Hall of pain - 20G - Defeat a total of 10 opponents by K.O. (Single player)




 Invincible man - 50G - Win at least 20 matches on Hard difficulty or higher in Universe or play mode (Single player)



Excuse me ! - 15G - WWE Universe - Establish a rivalry




 The Big Red Monster - 20G - Eliminate 11 opponents with the same Superstar in a single Royal Rumble match (Single player)



Epic Match - 50G - Defeat the Streak -Kick out of a Pin from Undertaker 5 times in a single match



 Legend Killer - 30G - Defeat the Streak - Defeat Undertaker 




 Feed me more ! - 50G - Win at least 50 matches on Hard difficulty or higher in Universe or Play Mode (Single player)

No comments:

Post a Comment