Monday, January 11, 2010

40 000 !!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, a milestone has been hit! This morning I reached 40 000 gamerscore, woohoo!! And I did it while playing a good game too. I'm a little bit anal when it comes to this since I love to have exact numbers when I hit milestones. I managed to find a couple in Assassin's Creed II that would give me the 15 G I needed.















Myth Maker - 5G - Find the 8 statuettes in Monteriggioni

I initially found the first 6 without much difficulty. I was expecting the worst when looking for the last 2, but got then both in less than a minute.

Kleptomaniac - 10G - Pickpocket 1000 Florins

Not the funnest achievement. I had to run and bump into people until I stole enough money.

Total for this post : 15 G
New Gamerscore : 40 000 G
To go : 10 000 G

In all, I gathered 1 749 achievements to get to this milestone. This is just a step in my goal of 50 000 G for the year. Now i've got to get back to work on the next milestone.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Marc! I was expecting life achievements!! Haha. This is good too. Keep it up!

    wet-dreamzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete