Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Post!!!

Hey everyone! If you're on here, it's because you know that I am a huge achievement whore. For some reason, these things are so addictive. That's why i've decided to start this blog. In essence, it's more for myself. But if any of you want to keep track of my progress, i'm glad to share it with all of you. My goal for this year is to reach 50 000 gamerscore. The basic premise of the post will be to describe which achievements were obtained since the last entry. At the end of the post the total gamerscore for that post will be marked, followed by my new total gamerscore and ending with the amount left until my goal. It's stupid, it's useless and I could be reading a book instead of doing this. But hey, we do what we love, right? So without further ado, here is the first addition of Marc's Achievements















Doctor - 20G - Perform and Air Assassination on a Poisoned NPC

This one was pretty easy to do. Just poison a guard, climb up a storefront and then jump on him from above.



Man of the People - 10G - Toss more than 300 florins on the ground

This one was even easier than the last. Just keep throwing money on the ground until you get it.


Art Connoisseur - 10G - Buy a Painting from Florence and Venice

Once you have Venice unlocked all you have to do is buy a painting from each city


High Dive - 10G - Perform a Leap of Faith from the Top of Florence's Giotto's Campanile

I wasn't really sure which building this was, so it took me a while to get it. Once i learned a new climbing ability I was able to get it.
Total for this post : 50G
New Gamerscore : 39790 G
To Go : 10210 G
Some easy achievements, I know. Looking forward to posting often. Take care!







No comments:

Post a Comment