Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Scene It Box Office Smash : COMPLETED

After months upon months upon months of playing game after game, I can finally proudly say that I have finally finished Scene It BOS. I don't think I've ever played a game that has taken this long and I feared this day would never come, but here we finally are. The longest achievements were the 10 online and wins and the pop quiz oscar questions. I got the 10 online wins this summer and just now i've unlocked the pop quiz oscar questions. I couldn't wait, I had to post right away. Plus, I have a busy school week so I don't know if I'll even be able to play many more games. In the end, Scene It is a really fun party game and I recommend it to anyone who can get a group of friends together to play this. It's not so great alone since there is no sense of urgency.













And the Winner Is... - 30G - Successfully answer 60 Pop Quiz questions about Oscar Best Picture winning movies.



Not enough can be said about gaining this achievement. It took a very long time but now it's here and I can breathe a sigh of relief

Now that the quest to finish Scene it is complete, I must find a new game to finish off. I'll be going through the options this week and have an answer on the next post.

Total this post: 30 G
New Gamerscore: 41 520 G
To Go: 8 480 G

No comments:

Post a Comment