Friday, January 8, 2010

Enter Sandman....



I just got my new game from the online rental service: Guitar Hero Metallica. Now, I don't really know much about Metallica. I know like two songs, that's about it. But it is a Guitar Hero game and I do want to try them all out at some point. I'm pretty much done with it now. All the other achievements are really hard or require other band members to do them, or the dreaded online achievements (shudder).

















Some Kind of Monster - 5G - You performed as the guitarist

Self explanatory


Disposable Heroes - 5G - You created a new custom rocker





Eye of the Beholder - 5G - You created a new custom band logo





Blackened - 5G - You created a custom tattoo





Fixxxer - 5G - You created a new custom instrument




These last 4 achievements take 2 seconds. Just change a little thing in customization, save it and voila, achievement unlocked


The House Jack Built - 10G - You completed a song in every In-the-Round venue

I'm still not sure what "In-the-Round" means, but I played a song in every venue I had

Trapped Under Ice - 5G - You completed a song at the Ice Cave venue

The Ice Cave is the last venue you unlock


Kirk Hammett - 25G - You completed the career as the guitarist

I'm guessing Kirk Hammett is the guitarist of Metallica, right?


The Memory Remains - 5G - You viewed a Mettalifacts video

I turned one on a did some dishes for a few minutes. Man these songs are long!


Lemmy - 5G - You rocked out as Lemmy

At first I thought they were talking about Lemminwinks. The idea of a gerbal playing the guitar made me laugh. Sadly, it's just the guy from Motorhead.


King Diamond - 5G - You rocked out as King Diamond

This guy looks just like Baron Samedi from Goldeneye, remember him?


One - 10G - You completed a song on Hard or Expert in local Quickplay or Career

That orange button really messes me up. So I played the entire song while ignoring it and I managed to finish, sweet!


Cure - 5G - You recovered from a poor performance in Quickplay or Career

I got this at the same time as "One". Started the song off really bad but managed to recover.


...And Justice for All - 50G - You earned 100 stars in Band Career or a single instrument Career

The only achievement I got in this game that gives a decent amount of points.



I also managed a couple of other achievements
















The Merchant of Venice - 30G - Complete DNA Sequence 7

Story progression. Won't spoil it for those who havn't played yet.

















Honor Roll - 20G - Earn at least 1 star in each Special Op mission

Get it? Honor Roll? It's TP with a grade on it!!
Anyway, I thought it would be harder but thanks to exploits a buddy and I were able to get this on co-op. Now I need to get ALL 69 stars in special ops.

Total for this post: 195 G
New Gamerscore: 39 985 G
To go: 10 015 G

Coming Soon: 40 000 G


































































































No comments:

Post a Comment