Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to school

It's back to school this week, which means it's going to harder to find time to play games and get achievements :( No worries though, I can guarantee at least one update a week, so that means i'll have at least one achievement per week. Recently I discovered the site trueachievements.com
It's an awesome site and I recommend it to anyone who is in love with achievements. You can track all kinds of stats and even make a to do list, it's amazing. Speaking of amazing, did anyone here watch Dexter season 4? If you havn't, go watch it right away. It's possibly the best season of television I have ever seen and has momments that have actually kept me up many a night, and I thought I was desensitized to everything. Michael C Hall and John Lithgow deserve the golden globes they each won last night. Congrats to them!















TLAD: The Lost Boy - 25G - All hail the leader of The Lost!

Oh Billy you idiot, why did you piss off the cops and get busted?
















Prologue - 25G - Prologue successfully completed

This took like 2 minutes. Looking forward to eventually playing the whole game


.
Total this post: 50 G
New Gamerscore: 40 435 G
To Go: 9 565 G

No comments:

Post a Comment