Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wednesday Night Ramblings - July 1 2015 - Happy Canada Day

Happy 148th birthday Canada!!! Sadly it's been a crappy day. Rainy, lame, fireworks cancelled, nothing much to do but watch some X-Files and play some lego games. With the anniversary of my country I've got try a renewed effort at exercise. I've fallen behind on my DDP yoga and I need to find something intense to work on. I started this rambling thinking that I had a lot to say but truth be told I've got nothing. In the next few weeks I have some ideas of things to write about, but my brain is melted right now. So enjoy some achievements earned in the last week instead.

Lego Batman 2

Tower Defiance - 25G - Complete story level 14




 Heroes Unite - 25G - Complete story level 15




 Green Lantern's Light - 20G - Defeat Sinestro as Green Lantern




 Kal-El Last Son of Krypton - 20G - Defeat Zod as Superman




Inferior Machines - 20G - With Brainiac, defeat any Lexbot




Batman: Arkham Knight












A Battle Within - 10G - Fight for your sanity












Dark Wings Fly Away in Fear - 20G - What is the Cloudburst?












With a Vengeance - 10G - Take on the heavy artillery reinforcements












Beautiful Boy - 10G - Destroy the second weapons cache in Gotham City












Two Faces of Fear - 10G - Stop the bank heist on Bleake island












Two Sides of the Same Coin - 10G - Stop the bank heist on Founder's Island












Jekyll & Hyde - 20G - Stop the bank heist on Miagani Island and lock up the master mind in GCPD












Strange Deadfellows - 10G - Deploy the Cloudburst countermeasure












Creature of the Night - 25G - Freedom of the City












Death by Design - 10G - Obtain a key by completing the seventh Riddler trial

No comments:

Post a Comment